No explanation or coaxing needed. If you're reading this, you obviously want to find an idea to make. Let's see if I can help.
1. Asian inspired pizza is a knockout with peanuts on top for crunch and a mix of half soy sauce, half homemade peanut butter. I top it with spinach and caramelized onion, roasted red peppers, and I goof it with some feta cheese. I know you think it sounds weird, but it's pure heaven. Especially when you coat some chicken in dredge that has pulverized peanuts in it!
2. Homemade peanut butter is an obvious one that some people look over because they think it will be hard to do. Peanuts, salt, sugar. That's it.
3. Coat it, like I said! If it can be crusted on the stove top or crispified in the oven normally, it can be done with peanut crumbs mixed into the dredge.
4. Honey roast them, then make your own trail mix or granola bars. They couldn't be simpler. Get your favorite dried fruits, honey, peanuts, favorite oats, wheat germ, whatever you'd like. Dip the bars in chocolate if you make them. It's heavenly. You can use those peanuts for peanut butter and chocolate granola bars if you just do what I said up above and pulverize with some sugar and salt.
5. Slaw. This one is so overlooked and it really shouldn't be. Why can't we make something that is sweet and crunchy take a jack-up with even more crunch?