1. Freeze those babies! Skewer, wrap with plastic wrap or put them in a baggie/storage container. It's a whole lot easier than trying to tote them around your house or a party if they're on skewers.
2. Cut them and put them into a creamy chicken salad or pasta salad. Add some nuts for a crunch and you've got yourself a healthy, hearty party in your belly.
3. Serve them with good cheeses, good cured meats, toasted baguette slices, crackers, and other finger picking fruit and veg for an exceptional picnic dinner. There is nothing wrong with an appetizer that is a three-in-one course with no more effort necessary. Open a bottle of champagne and celebrate simplicity!
4. Slice them up and put them in some gelatin along with other fresh fruits that you love. You can't go wrong.
5. Dehydrate them! Homemade raisins are amazing!