Did you find some meatballs in the freezer section that were less than your choice of meat per pound? Or are you simply tired of the same old songs? Let's give you some light.
1. Tangy sliders. Half French dressing, half barbecue sauce of your choice. Pot, pan, crock pot, grill, or dutch oven. Now that's one heck of a 5 minute meal, don't you think? My absolute favorite barbecue sauce trick for pork country style ribs, too.
2. Go Greek! Cut them in half and stuff them in a pita with lettuce, onion, tomato, feta cheese, and a good cucumber yogurt sauce.
3. Toss them with egg noodles, butter, and parmesan.
4. Shepherds pie, except with meatballs. Cut and cook your veggies fresh or buy them in a can, it doesn't matter. Veggies on bottom, meatballs in the middle, lots of yummy mashed potatoes on the top. I always top it with cheddar.
5. Skewer those babies and toss them to the grill or grill pan. Brush them with a nice sauce of your choice. I'd probably use a vinaigrette or flavored ketchup and have some carrots skewered as well.