Thursday, August 30, 2012

If anyone ever needs supper ideas, lunch ideas, breakfast ideas, dessert ideas, snack ideas...I'm always here. Email me at sparkpeopleup@gmail.com. I check my email daily. I'm here to enrich others' lives in any way that I possibly can, so feel free to come to me. Even if you just want to whine about your day, even if I don't even know you, it's really okay.

The truth is that I plain have no life outside of the kitchen. I chose this life, so don't think that I don't appreciate it. I'm just saying that I really do live in my kitchen or at my laptop. I love to cook and bake. I'd love to teach you how to cook or bake things that you would like to learn. If you have a request for something that you'd like me to put on my blog, or you have a recipe that you'd like me to test and then put here, I'm all ears (or eyes!)...

No comments:

Post a Comment